MVR Report Request

You may request at any time a free copy of your report previously prepared by, and/or your active database files maintained on you by, by completing the form below. will ONLY have your report if requested by one of its client companies with whom you have applied for employment or insurance, or with whom you are currently employed.

If you already have a copy of your report and you believe that any information in your consumer report contains inaccurate information or is incomplete, you may file a dispute with for free by completing the form below. The dispute investigation process may take up to 30 days, depending on the nature, scope and source of the information being disputed. Per the FCRA, you have the right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information. If you identify information in your mvr, psp, or drug testing background check that is incomplete or inaccurate, and report it to, we must investigate it unless your dispute is deemed to be frivolous. Inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information must be removed or corrected, usually within 30 days. However, may continue to report information it has verified as accurate from the State DMV or PSP databases.

NOTICE: The request or dispute can only be filed with us if we processed your MVR Background Report for a company you were seeking employment with. We CANNOT process disputes if the MVR Background Report was processed by another company or directly by the State DMV. We DO NOT provide personal MVRs therefore you must contact the State DMV directly for any issues on your record. If you are not listed in our system you will NOT receive a response from us regarding your request and you must contact the State DMV regarding your records.

MVR Request & Dispute Process:

  • The applicant must identify the dispute. A dispute is any challenge or claim that information on the completed mvr background check report is inaccurate or incomplete.
  • MVRCheck will examine and review the relevant information, and determine whether any discrepancies are the result of an action or omission. If so, we will assist in correcting, updating or deleting the information.
  • The applicant must submit their dispute to MVRCheck by submitting the secure MVR Report Request. The form should clearly list and identify each item in your report that you wish to dispute. State the facts, explain why you dispute the information and request that it be removed or corrected. You may want to attach a copy of your report with the items in question circled along with a copy of your drivers license and any other supporting documentation.
  • Once a dispute request has been received, MVRCheck will notify the company who requested your mvr driving record. The potential employer will be aware that you have initiated a dispute regarding information on your mvr background report and they will be updated accordingly.
  • During the dispute process, MVRCheck will re-investigate all the items in question by contacting the source of the disputed information. Per the FCRA, MVRCheck has 30 days from the date the dispute was received to complete the dispute process.
  • To check the status of your dispute request, you may email our Compliance Department  – [email protected]. At the end of the investigation process, a representative from our Compliance Department will contact you regarding the results of your dispute as well as submit a letter of completion and a copy of the updated report to the email address provided and will provide an updated report to your employer.
  • FCRA Summary of Rights – Click Here