Driver Qualifications (DQ) for Management
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel associated with the company’s Driver Qualification program.
This course, developed in conjunction with the experts from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in Part 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs): Qualifications of Drivers. This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for Driver Qualifications that must be observed by all interstate motor carriers and drivers.
Duration: 2 hours
Delivery Method: Online
Regulations: FMCSR – 49 CFR 391
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel associated with the company’s Driver Qualification program, including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Directors
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resources (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and identify who must comply with the Driver Qualification (DQ) regulations
- List the first four qualifications for drivers, including the medical requirements
- List the second four qualifications for drivers, including disqualifications
- Recognize DQ recordkeeping requirements.