Operating CMVs: What Management Needs to Know
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel who must be knowledgeable about the regulatory standards for driving a commercial motor vehicle (CMV).
This course, developed in conjunction with the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in Part 392 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR): Driving Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs). This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for driving commercial motor vehicles.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery Method: Online
Regulations: FMCSR – 49 CFR 392
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel who must be knowledgeable about the regulatory standards for driving a commercial motor vehicle (CMV), including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Directors
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resources (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the applicability and prohibitions for driving commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Explain the inspections, precautions, and general safety practices for driving CMVs.